1. To highlight great writing on personal blogs.
2. To draw attention to blogs that you might not have heard of before.
3. To point you to one absolute guaranteed humdinger of a blog post, once a week, every week.
Finally, and almost a year after the idea was first mooted, Post of the Week is ready for public display. I bet you never thought you’d live to see the day, did you?
Absolutely everyone everywhere is heartily recommended to do any or all of the following:
1. Nominate cracking good blog posts for inclusion, via the comments box in the “Call for nominations” section.
2. Volunteer their services as a guest judge, for one weekend only.
3. Publicise the site on their own blogs. Pimp it, kids. Pimp it HARD.
This is all very exciting. Good luck, Post of the Week! May you live long and prosper!